Our Service Advisors are people persons. The friendly type of people who like to strike up a conversation with a stranger at the grocery store. Though some basic automotive knowledge is important for this position, great people skills are far more critical. First and foremost, our service advisors take great care of our clients, learning what their vehicle truly needs and presenting a solution. They know that if they treat their clients honestly and professionally, the selling is not sales-y and the price no longer an issue.
If you share our passion for giving great service, and treating people with honesty, integrity, and professionalism, Suburban Tire Auto Repair Centers is the place for you. Whether you are new to the industry or have made it your career, we can help you take it to the next level.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Warmly greet clients coming into our immaculate showroom.
- Engaging with them at the sales counter, discovering their needs, and offering them tire and auto repair services that meet their needs.
- Field incoming phone calls for appointments, vehicle problems, and general questions.
- Act as the front-line contact with clients, you are the connection between their needs and our technicians.
- You will become an expert on our tire brands and other automotive services we offer.
- Be a trusted advisor of our clients by communicating with them about issues found and the status of their vehicle, providing them a stress-free car care experience.
- Use good judgment to manage clients varying time constraints, then helping to manage the workflow so that our client’s expectations are met.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, efficient, and organized showroom and shop.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Although experience is desired and will be compensated for accordingly, we welcome applicants who are new to the industry.
- You should be quick with math in your head, so you are not reliant on a machine when discussing pricing with a client.
- You should have a professional personal appearance
- Basic Windows computer knowledge, and the ability to learn our internal software applications.
- You must have a valid driver's license.
- You must be fluent in the English language, but knowledge of Spanish is considered a plus.