Our General Sevice Technicians enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about working on cars, and want to learn more. From Audi’s to BMW’s to Chevy’s, you will be working on a wide variety of vehicles installing tires, doing oil changes, and learning how to do more advanced automotive services. We have the latest in shop scan tools and ADAS technologies, and through our apprenticeship program you can earn while you learn.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Perform various automotive services on customer vehicles, such as:
- Mounting and balancing tires
- Repairing tire punctures
- Changing Oil and filters
- Installing wiper blades, light bulbs, batteries, and other minor parts
- Complete a 30-point inspection on all vehicles that enter the shop.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, efficient, and well-organized shop and showroom.
Requirements & Qualifications
- You must have a valid driver's license.
- Although experience is desired and will be compensated for accordingly, we welcome applicants who are new to the industry.