We need technicians who are knowledgeable about diagnosing vehicle problems, and experts in automotive repair. If you are passionate about working on cars and thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. As an Automotive Technician with Suburban Tire Auto Repair Centers, you can expect to turn above average hours while earning a top wage and having great benefits. You will do what you love, fixing cars. We will take care of the rest.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Master Technicians should be able to diagnose and perform most vehicle repairs including, hydraulics systems, exhaust and emissions work, ignition & drivability problems, electrical, ADAS, A/C diagnostics, ECU issues and about anything else that can break on a car.
- Not a Master Tech? We still need teammates who can do brake work, alignments, suspension work, fluid exchanges, lift kits, and services that do not require the time, tools, and experience of a Master Tech.
- Work with the Service Advisor for parts ordering so you can be as efficient as possible.
- Road test vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Working in a modern, clean shop with the latest tools and technologies.
- More experienced techs may work as a mentor of apprentice techs.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experienced automotive technicians are preferred and will be compensated for accordingly, but less experienced technicians are encouraged to apply (We need you too!).
- ASE automotive mechanic certification(s) preferred.
- Experience in all areas of automotive service on a wide variety of vehicles.
- You must have a valid driver's license so you can test drive vehicles.